Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poll: What server shall we go to?

Go down 
+2
Steel
Gargemel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Choose server name.
Golbez
Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Exdeth
Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Jecht
Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Gabranth
Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Garland
 9% [ 1 ]
Emperor
Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Kefka
Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap27%Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Ultimecia
Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Shadowloard
 9% [ 1 ]
Sephiroth
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
kamyar

Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:49 pm

not fully 3d, just saying your an artist, so how hard would be making a comic with a computer, would it be quicker or
would hand doing it be better, has for your friends if they wanna play, let them play
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:15 pm

i've seen people do comics by hand then scan them in and coloring em on the comp i've heard its easier that way and from my experience waaay easier. but if you have a wacom tablet you can literally draw in photoshop/illustrator so its just like paper with brushes... so just depends if you like drawing on paper or on tablets easier i like paper myself but can work with tablets after i get readjusted... i just don't have a wacom yet. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://cgim.dbq.edu/students/dfeather/website/index.html
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:25 pm

It's only offensive if you make it so, Kam. Also, what convention are you talking about exactly? Is it Chicago Comic-con or Anime Central? And Black you can have your friends sign up for this site if they wish. They don't have to in order to join us when FFXIV comes out.
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:07 pm

okay cool i told em they could if they wanted to.

and i can't come to chicago's comic-con like next weekend Sad i recently had surgery and been outta work for 3 weeks so i won't get a paycheck of anything for the next 3 weeks lol... stupid every other payday. and the surgery was on my back being a giant has its downsides lol.
Back to top Go down
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:01 pm

I see. That is unfortunate, but I hope you feel better because of it and get well soon.
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:04 pm

oh i'm up and running around again already lol. and i feel no pain or anything and the incision is already scarred over lol. still on restricted duties for about another 2 weeks i think. so yea... i feel fine lol thx
Back to top Go down
kamyar

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:28 am

so did they combine thf and mnk into one class
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:32 pm

they should have their own thf class Sad how is kam going to play without his trusty thf-ness.
Back to top Go down
kamyar

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:28 pm

well doesn't look like it but chrono and steel you guys gots the aim, mine is smar792552again
Back to top Go down
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:38 pm

I do not have AIM. I think I may have Yahoo messenger or something.
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:38 pm

i had an aim... but i'll make a new one since i haven't been able to remember the password/login for it for like 3 years lmao. or we could all talk via steam that works too. or msn. or ventrillo... my brother don't have his server anymore though so i can't provide us a place to chat on that lol.

UPDATE: nah i don't wanna sign up for yet another email lol i hardly check the ones i got.

Last edited by Black(Chrono) on Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added that UPDATE lol.)
Back to top Go down
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:36 pm

So, out of the three starting cities that will be available which one is everyone leaning towards? Personally, I have grown tired of Limsa Lominsa because I've been playing in that city since June. I was thinking Gridania would be where I would like to start. We, of course, do not have to all start in the same city, but it would be cool if we did.
Back to top Go down
kamyar

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:45 pm

steel you will hate me for this but is any like windy, was personally my favorite city in 11
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:49 pm

kam why are we friends Sad i liked san d'oria waaaay more lol. and that would be cool if we all started in the same city. are we all sticking with our prior names as in steel you gonna be steelius once again or just steel. and what bout garg?
Back to top Go down
kamyar

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:20 pm

just i started in windy originally and its the best place to start. Every great adventure starts in a low key but nice location
LoTRs the shire, WoT rand's home town, SoIaF winterfell which is the smallest of all the key cities, SW look where luke started
SoT(or legend of the seeker has it is called on TV) Backwater Hick town, hell even drittz started off in Icewind dale and not
Balduergate, and thems my 2 cent, could go for a nickle if people want me too
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:08 pm

your point has been proven but where do all the awesome supporting characters come from? the big cities Razz lol. just wanted to point that part out lol. and it seems like giridana most likely resembles the backwater town. from the little pic it shows its like surrounded by trees and stuff so maybe. of course i don't play the beta so i can't tell ya only speculate lol.
Back to top Go down
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:45 pm

I'm not sure which city is more like Windurst, since the alpha and beta have all centered on Limsa Lominsa and nowhere else. What I do know is that Limsa Lominsa has the awful walk heavy layout that is synonymous with Windurst. And to make it worse it's also a multi-tiered city.
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:56 pm

i vote not there... somewhere that's not a 20 min walk from one side to the other... i remember distinctly disliking windurst for that reason.
Back to top Go down
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:06 pm

All right guys, the time of reckoning has come in terms of deciding which server we're going to. Square Enix has announced that the open beta for FFXIV starts this Tuesday, that being August 31st, and the names of the characters created in the open beta will be transferable to the main release. This only works if the name and server chosen in the open beta is the same as the name and server in the main game release.

From the votes that have been received Kefka is the winner and it seems we'll all be starting there. My character's name and surname are Steelius Chronus. I remember Garg saying we'd be starting a linkshell in FFXIV called the Wings of Chronus, but we'll see what happens. Anyway, someone get into contact with Garg he hasn't been seen on this forum for a month or so; we need replies from him and Lord Brainy if he's joining us upon release date also.
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:33 pm

steel i have no way of getting hold of garg otherwise i would. and surname? are we all going with the same surname? i would like to join the open beta do you have a link steel?
Back to top Go down
kamyar

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:22 pm

steel i see garg on aim, going to relay a message to him, and whats wrong with BigPimpN has the LS name
Back to top Go down
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:54 pm

Black, I do not have a link yet. I'll post one on here as soon as Square Enix gives some information. We do not have to have the same surname; my brother and I decided to go with Chronus as ours. And Kam, there is nothing wrong with BigPimpN. Garg just told me once in FFXI that the LS in FFXIV would be Wings of Chronus. I don't know if he stills wants that to be the case.
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:07 pm

having the same surname would be very interesting especially when running around... sorry if i'm being annoying just so excited to get into the game and running around with you guys again.

i'm okay with the new name if i knew the meaning behind it i guess. and also if i stick with blackchrono which i intended to for easiness would be a little weird with the LS name being that lol... just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:11 am

The surname Chronus is just paying tribute to the -ius linkshell from FFXI Wings of Chronus. Chronus is also the Greek personification of time, the god of time and probably something else. He's also known as Aeon.
Back to top Go down
Gargemel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:17 am

Black(Chrono) wrote:
HI!!!

Hello.

Steel wrote:
I remember Garg saying we'd be starting a linkshell in FFXIV called the Wings of Chronus, but we'll see what happens.

What I said was that I thought it was fair that WingsOfChronus returned because you guys gave up your shell for ours.

Steel wrote:
So, out of the three starting cities that will be available which one is everyone leaning towards?

Anything but Limsa Lominsa

Steel wrote:
I have grown tired of Limsa Lominsa

I have grown tired of Limsa Lominsa.

Black(Chrono) wrote:
are we all sticking with our prior names as in steel you gonna be steelius once again or just steel. and what bout garg?

Gargemel Magemasher

Steel wrote:
From the votes that have been received Kefka is the winner and it seems we'll all be starting there.

I've heard that the Beta names for servers wont be the same.

Steel wrote:
Anyway, someone get into contact with Garg he hasn't been seen on this forum for a month or so; we need replies from him and Lord Brainy if he's joining us upon release date also.

I'm back, and idk about Brainy being at PC release, seeing that only gaming PC is mine.
Back to top Go down
https://ffxiv-meeting.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll: What server shall we go to?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hello Everyone! :: Get to know everyone here!-
Jump to: