Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poll: What server shall we go to?

Go down 
+2
Steel
Gargemel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Choose server name.
Golbez
Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Exdeth
Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap9%Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Jecht
Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap18%Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Gabranth
Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap9%Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Garland
 9% [ 1 ]
Emperor
Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap18%Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Kefka
Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap27%Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Ultimecia
Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Shadowloard
 9% [ 1 ]
Sephiroth
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
kamyar

Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:17 am

say what you want about blizzard but they don't have server crashes like SEs does
Back to top Go down
kamyar

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:20 pm

hey guys this is SE, we have an idea why not pay an extra 25 dollars and get service 7 days ahead of time, and when u get it servers are gonna be down so u have to wait like everyone else
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:11 pm

lol kam. so RABANASTRE AT ULDAH IT IS!!

Last edited by Black(Chrono) on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cus i wanted to...)
Back to top Go down
http://cgim.dbq.edu/students/dfeather/website/index.html
Gargemel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:11 pm

Sorry guys. I know I've been missing. I'm having some issues and am really busy with school as well on top of that. Server names aren't important, really. Just pick one that isn't 4chan lol. That server is goin to be so anoying. If I had to choose any server, it would be the ffxiah.com server since the creator of that site is from Lakshmi.
Back to top Go down
https://ffxiv-meeting.darkbb.com
Pharuan

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:33 pm

where is the newest post at yo lol i am DLing this crap right now i need to know what server we have decided on let me know asap
Back to top Go down
Pharuan

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:36 pm

Rabanastre? then i need to know i have friends from alexander that need to know as well affraid
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:48 am

sorry for the delay (and not knowing you) but yes me and kam are on rabanastre at uldah.
Back to top Go down
http://cgim.dbq.edu/students/dfeather/website/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll: What server shall we go to?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5