Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poll: What server shall we go to?

Go down 
+2
Steel
Gargemel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Choose server name.
Golbez
Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Exdeth
Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Jecht
Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap18%Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Gabranth
Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Garland
 9% [ 1 ]
Emperor
Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap18%Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Kefka
Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap27%Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Ultimecia
Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Shadowloard
 9% [ 1 ]
Sephiroth
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Black(Chrono)
Admin

Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:47 am

good to hear from you garg. okay i need to think of a surname now lol.
Back to top Go down
http://cgim.dbq.edu/students/dfeather/website/index.html
kamyar

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:17 pm

thinking i may change my name has Jack Burton
Back to top Go down
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:18 pm

Wow, finally a new post from the busy person we know as Garg. I see that the name for the site has changed also, interesting. Now, let's see what that damn Square Enix does with applications for the open beta. Somehow it seems stupid for them to announce the start date for an open beta and expect people to apply when they haven't implemented anything with three days to go.
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:47 pm

its definitely not smart. but i'll sign up anyhow lol. just gotta wait for all the updates to the launcher i spose hopefully it doesn't take a month that would suck.
Back to top Go down
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:50 am

Ok, to stupid application process for the FFXIV open beta can be started at the following link on August 31st at 7:00pm PDT/ 9:00pm CDT/ 10:00pm EDT.

http://entry.ffxiv.com/

The form may ask you for a registration code and if you do not have one you'll have to wait for a later time. The codes, I heard, were issued out to FFXI fansites in a contest.

Also, according to the e-mail detailing the beginning of the open beta phase the server names WILL be the same in the commercial release. I know Garg said he heard somewhere that they won't, but the developers have confirmed that they will be.
Back to top Go down
Gargemel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:00 am

ok, so i guess Kefka will be our server for FFXIV then.
Back to top Go down
https://ffxiv-meeting.darkbb.com
Gargemel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:01 am

The person spreading false information was Beramode btw.
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:25 am

MURDER!!

well ya know for sending false info... lol and the stupid code thing why would it be open beta if its not open beta lol.
Back to top Go down
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:54 pm

That goddamn Beramode. Why the hell would you even listen to that guy? I thought you would learned your lesson by now not to be entranced by his lies. Anyway, looks like Square Enix has hit another stinking roadblock. To think that I was starting to see them as competent; I guess that'll show me.

The open beta has been delayed indefinitely because of some serious error or whatever. If you haven't visited the link I posted the following is displayed on that web page.

"FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test Postponed
FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test, which is scheduled to begin at 19:00 (PDT) on Aug. 31, 2010, will be postponed due to a confirmation of critical bugs. New schedule will be released at a later date.

Along with the postponement of FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test, the issuing of registration code for FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test will be postponed as well. With the download of client software's installer, it will be suspended at 19:00 (PDT) on Aug. 31, 2010.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

Because of this I still think the this game should be delayed by another month. It's obvious the developers don't have all the bugs fixed.

Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:30 pm

yea but there will always be bugs and i don't think they'd want to push it another month incase of the wow expansion magically dropping then too. not saying 2 months is a great lead but still. and another one of my friends came out of the woodwork and is probably going to play also so this could be really fun.
Back to top Go down
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:13 pm

Ok, looks like Square Enix fixed whatever was wrong in a timely manner. The open beta application process starts today, September 1st at 7:00pm PDT/ 9:00pm CDT/ 10:00 EDT.

http://entry.ffxiv.com/na/index.html

Make sure you have a Square Enix account with all their strict requirements met. I would assume there's going to be a lot of people trying to get their applications/codes at the same time.
Back to top Go down
kamyar

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:07 pm

just reserved FF14 paid in full and got my PC to register my PS3 controller and now we play the waiting game
Back to top Go down
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Looks like more incompetence from Square Enix. I should have known something like the server crashing for open beta applicants would happen, but it makes it no less disappointing.
Back to top Go down
kamyar

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:15 pm

damn SE and there love of man chowder
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:32 am

so after a PAIN IN THE ASS download mainly due to shitty internet... thank god for tuesday cometh grander internet! my client is all installed so once the server is back up and i get a code i'll totally hope in... so what server are we going to cus i heard of names like figaro and mysidia....
Back to top Go down
kamyar

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:13 am

i keep trying to apply and can't get thru
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:14 am

i almost did but missed by like seconds... try right now btw getting on aim
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:50 am

got a key Very Happy Very Happy off to put it in Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pharuan

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Yo how do you vote of this thing lol geek
Back to top Go down
Beramode

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:28 am

Server names as of Sept. 3rd:

Cornelia
Kashuan
Gysahl
Mysidia
Istory
Figaro
Wutai
Trabia
Lindblum
Besaid
Selbina
Rabanastre
Bodhum
Melmond
Palamecia

Garg, start up a new poll!
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:07 pm

they added more... btw lindblum is where i'm at.
Back to top Go down
Beramode

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:49 pm

I figure the open beta servers will be hard to coordinate, but we can straighten things out for the retail.

For now, I'm playing on Rabanastre.
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:57 pm

well if you woulda looked here i was on day two and said lindblum lol. but nooooooooooo beramode is too cool for us...
Back to top Go down
Beramode

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:11 pm

Sorry, I had already made a character on Rabanastre before seeing your post. I don't mind switching to whichever server you guys will be on. Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Gargemel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:09 pm

Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Whaty

What do i do after this? I give up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll: What server shall we go to?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next