Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poll: What server shall we go to?

Go down 
+2
Steel
Gargemel
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Choose server name.
Golbez
Poll: What server shall we go to? I_vote_lcap0%Poll: What server shall we go to? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Exdeth
Poll: What server shall we go to? I_vote_lcap9%Poll: What server shall we go to? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Jecht
Poll: What server shall we go to? I_vote_lcap18%Poll: What server shall we go to? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Gabranth
Poll: What server shall we go to? I_vote_lcap9%Poll: What server shall we go to? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Garland
 9% [ 1 ]
Emperor
Poll: What server shall we go to? I_vote_lcap18%Poll: What server shall we go to? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Kefka
Poll: What server shall we go to? I_vote_lcap27%Poll: What server shall we go to? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Ultimecia
Poll: What server shall we go to? I_vote_lcap0%Poll: What server shall we go to? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Shadowloard
 9% [ 1 ]
Sephiroth
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Gargemel
Admin

Poll: What server shall we go to? Empty
PostSubject: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:16 pm

The highest 3 voted names will enter another poll to be voted on again to decide on our server.

Can vote on multiple names as well.
Back to top Go down
https://ffxiv-meeting.darkbb.com
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:53 pm

Ah, Mr. Sure... It has been a long time since you decided to ignore my e-mails. Regardless, your apathy will not dissuade me from mentioning that we should avoid Sephiroth. That server will no doubt be the prime pick for all those Final Fantasy fanboys/fangirls that started their familiarity with the Final Fantasy series playing Final Fantasy VII. Indeed, I just said Final Fantasy in that last sentence three times. Anyway, my beta characters are currently on Shadowlord and Ultimecia, where are yours located?
Back to top Go down
Gargemel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:09 pm

The server i'm currently on is Jecht. And what email am i ignoring of yours?
Back to top Go down
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:14 pm

Don't you play the ignorant card with me. In fact, I don't like card games at all! I'll forgive you this time, but I'd better not see a repeat offense in the future.
Back to top Go down
kamyar

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:33 pm

I'm down with the kefka, and steel saw a dragoon at Otakon this weekend
Back to top Go down
Gargemel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:37 pm

Hey Kam, how's it going?
Back to top Go down
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:28 pm

Why if it isn't the Overlord of Massachusetts Bay himself aka Kam the F'in Man aka Kamyar. How it's going? And what have you been up to?
Back to top Go down
Gargemel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:06 pm

He's like the breeze, he doesn't stay around long enough for a conversation.
Back to top Go down
kamyar

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:27 pm

Doing good man, and looking forward to 14, and playing with everyone again thou this time i will play more in moderation
and try not to take larges break in between gaming. And was thinking of hitting the Chicago-Con next year, so u may see
me out there, thinking of going has Sho'nuff and Gutz. Oh Garg very Poetic description of me, has for Steel's we all know
I run new england not just mass
Back to top Go down
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:04 pm

I see. That's cool. We may, in fact, run into each other, but will we know it is the question? And your response has been noted and filed as you are now Overlord of New England.
Back to top Go down
Gargemel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:22 pm

This is the only known picture in existence of Kamyar that was posted in the forums of BigPimpN on Jan 17 2006. So i'm pretty sure he would look exactly the same. The problem is, will your hands be covered up so that Kamyar will be able to notice you or not?

https://2img.net/h/i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/REDVIPEROFDORN/kamyar.jpg
Back to top Go down
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:31 pm

Well, the only way I'll be able to find him is if he looks exactly like he does in that picture and there are no other people that look similar.
Back to top Go down
Gargemel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Even better idea, you can get the picture blown up and carry it around with you so that he sees himself and notices it right away, then sees your hands holding it up and know its Steel.
Back to top Go down
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:48 pm

Interesting idea there, Garg. I might have to use it and give you no credit.
Back to top Go down
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:09 pm

I haven't figured out how to vote multiple times. I demand an explanation, Garg!
Back to top Go down
Gargemel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 pm

You select multiple server names, and vote once.
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:59 pm

i vote kefka... and HI!!! you think i wouldn't join you guys again?? lol... btw i may have a few friends interested in joining do you guys want to have me have them sign up here and talk to you first or what cus i don't wanna be inviting ppl to a group that's not mine to invite lol.

Last edited by Black(Chrono) on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cus i'm out of it today :O)
Back to top Go down
http://cgim.dbq.edu/students/dfeather/website/index.html
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:24 pm

Damn all your trickery, Garg. Hello there, Black. I was about to ask where everyone else was. How have you been and what have you been up to?
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:29 pm

i graduated college with a degree in graphic arts you wanna check out my website feel free its in my profile (mind you its slow in firefox) but yea nothing much really looking to work for a game company as a high poly modeler... but so far nothing prolly gonna settle for a tester if i can get on in the local company. haven't been doing much though other then that can't wait for 14 and so excited to beable to play a game with you guys again.
Back to top Go down
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:02 pm

Sounds good. Are you going to purchase the standard or collector's edition of FF XIV? You know what... that should be a poll question! One of the benefits of the collector's edition is that it is released eight days before the standard edition essentially giving people who buy it a head start.
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:12 pm

then i should buy the collectors lol cus yea you can't go wrong with that lol. i think we should all try to get the collector's edition.
Back to top Go down
kamyar

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:59 pm

collectors for me also, and Word up Chrono, I better see you there. Was thinking your name could be Kam's Property(just fucking with you)
hows it been long time no see. And steel, If i'm in Chicago at a con, the IUSs should have lunch with me, i will either be dressed has gutz or
Sho' Nuff (their will be no one dressed has sho' nuff that is how u will find me. Cause who's the master...........(this is where everyone shouts
Sho' Nuff). by the way steel is it offensive for me to be Sho' Nuff?
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:50 am

haha i was thinking bout changing my name... i've been favoring something else lately but i always have a place for being called "black" lol. (or i remember someone calling me ack once...)

and yaaay kamyar!! hey if you guys are meeting up in chicago i wanna go i'm only like 6 hrs away and id gladly come pending on finances, and since i'm a giant you guys prolly can't miss me even if i dressed up or not... you guys should check out my website all of my work that wasn't deleted due to stupid hard drive failures is on there. So i'm really really excited to play XIV... honestly can't wait.

my webpage clicky here clicky here!
Back to top Go down
kamyar

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:38 am

well chrono, If your out there also, i will be more then happy to rock out. Also chrono how long does it take u to make a 3d image and would you be able to
do a black and white image like a comic stripe or something
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:43 am

i'm confused as what you mean like a comic strip... like each individual scene in full 3d? a long time prolly cus they're so detailed. like explain what ya are aiming at so i get a better idea. if i were to go to chicago it prolly wouldn't just be me it'd prolly be with like 2 friends that both wanna play ff14 so it'd be all cool lol, still no word though if you guys want me to have em sign up. one played ff11 but didn't have friends so he got bored after awhile and the other hadn't played 11 but plays tons of other games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What server shall we go to?   Poll: What server shall we go to? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll: What server shall we go to?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next