Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

random new pics!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Black(Chrono)
Admin

random new pics!! Empty
PostSubject: random new pics!!   random new pics!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:34 am

some new pics that i took... the battle ones were a little hard to get especially when healing. and first person is hard to control. anyhow pics!!

okay to first start here's one of us at a AIRSHIP DOCK!! props to az for finding it.
(i feel i have to point out these first few pics that we are not actually in the ls az made one so he could introduce us to kill who then promptly joined the ls that's why our emblems are different no we didn't abandon ship (excuse the pun if you realize it)).
random new pics!! Ffxiv_10
here's some more from that dock.
random new pics!! Ffxiv_11
random new pics!! Ffxiv_12

next up ali found her long lost and shorter albino cousin o.0
random new pics!! Ffxiv_13

dude a gobby... don't worry me kam and four killed one. and it deserved to die looking at me funnily like it did.
random new pics!! Ffxiv_14..

so anyhow i ported to Limsa... and i was shocked to see a gathering of lalafell so i decided to snap a pic... it kinda makes me think they worshiping the crystal.... look at it i'm not crazy.
random new pics!! Ffxiv_15

so doing an R40 (yea we did it... and we're only r26ish got a problem!?) we found a defense node... or as we labeled POWERNODE! and kam's junk apparently started glowing it was a crazy night.
random new pics!! Ffxiv_16

some battle pics... there are some of four doing some craaaaaaaazy archer shit.
random new pics!! Ffxiv_17
random new pics!! Ffxiv_18
random new pics!! Ffxiv_19
random new pics!! Ffxiv_20
random new pics!! Ffxiv_21

there are several more battle pics but i'll post some of those later on... one has az exploding in front of a spider.

ANNNNYhow now some pics of ali taking naps! (just cus she said not to)
random new pics!! Ffxiv_22
random new pics!! Ffxiv_27

now just a few last awesome pics i took... just crazy at times.
random new pics!! Ffxiv_24

This one looks like its literally screaming at me (and looking at pics its mouth DOES open and close o.0)
random new pics!! Ffxiv_25

Lastly me and kam took role of bouncers/bodyguards in our fancy shirts! and ali is overly excited by that fact Very Happy poor four looks bored :/
random new pics!! Ffxiv_26

alright that's enough pics for now (and long enough load time o.0) hope to see more ppl on eventually!

(lastly i took a pic at the very beginning when i started... for some reason i got the right angle... what does this look like o.0 there is a girl in his lap doing something dirty who knew?!)
random new pics!! Ffxiv_28

Last edited by Black(Chrono) on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : accuracy... is key!)
Back to top Go down
http://cgim.dbq.edu/students/dfeather/website/index.html
Azrael

random new pics!! Empty
PostSubject: sig test   random new pics!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:01 am

random new pics!! 31943_e8b48e17a1124f17

holy crap it worked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

random new pics!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: random new pics!!   random new pics!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:34 pm

how does that pretain to the pics above?! lol...
Back to top Go down
Steel

random new pics!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: random new pics!!   random new pics!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Those are some good pics there, Black. Looks like good fun. I cannot wait to start playing again with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

random new pics!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: random new pics!!   random new pics!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:39 am

i can't wait to snap some pics of steel either! btw steel i'm thinking everyone should get steam (since its like xbox live for pc in a way) and that way we can do voice chats, or use steams browser while playing to look stuff up online. so if you have a steam account (i wouldn't be surprised if you did or didn't for some reason) you should let me know and i'll add you Very Happy

*okay so i just tried to add it to steam yes i could launch it from steam... but i couldn't use the community part of steam (shift + tab) but i also read that certain ppl can't get it to work so obviously i may be one of them. still if you want a browser while playing try to add it to steam and run it through steam. as far as i can tell it offers no real advantage so not against the ToS. also forgot to mention steams voice is only 1 on 1... so yea...

Last edited by Black(Chrono) on Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : don't question me!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

random new pics!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: random new pics!!   random new pics!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random new pics!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hello Everyone! :: Images and videos.-
Jump to: