Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how is everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black(Chrono)
Admin

how is everyone Empty
PostSubject: how is everyone   how is everyone Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:43 pm

How is everyone (just like the title says). haven't seen many ppl in weeks and wondering how things are going. Update to game was very good and made it alot better. so if there was a problem you didn't like for the most part its fixed (hoping december update is just as good).

No one talks now we should remedy that.
Back to top Go down
http://cgim.dbq.edu/students/dfeather/website/index.html
Steel

how is everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is everyone   how is everyone Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:55 pm

Hello there, Mr. Black. I have been playing at random times because of my stupid PC and its numerous problems. I was eagerly anticipating the release of the PS3 version of FFXIV in March, but will now have to wait until who knows when. At least, the game will be free until further notice to play. If you do not know what I'm talking about you should go read the Lodestone. Anyway, I'll attempt to be on more often. I know I've said that before, but my PC is unpredictable.

Aside from that how are you and how is life going? Where is Kam, by the way? He should post in this also. I haven't been able to get AIM because of said PC problems so, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

how is everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is everyone   how is everyone Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:29 pm

i'm okay just working. haven't been playing much either due to noone being on, and i don't want to always bug az and ali. but yea i hope your computer gets better last i heard the hard drive went south. which i know from experience is disheartening.

kam is okay he's just been working alot. and got me turned on a book so i've been reading that alot lately. idk how much you've played but they made it alot easier to go from 1-20 but after 20 its a real pain. so i'm hoping they fix that very soon as the update for dec should be this week or next, and they announced a second update in dec so i'm hopeful yet.

also i talked to garg briefly the other day he said he doesn't know if he's going to beable to play during the spring or not due to his schedule looking like this semesters. but he's not sure and is wanting to play.

anyhow keep in touch and everyone should look at the site more lol.
Back to top Go down
http://cgim.dbq.edu/students/dfeather/website/index.html
Sponsored content

how is everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: how is everyone   how is everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how is everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hello Everyone! :: Random, not game related stuff.-
Jump to: