Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey guys, just a heads up.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gargemel
Admin

Hey guys, just a heads up. Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys, just a heads up.   Hey guys, just a heads up. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:43 am

I do want to play, but right now I've been doing a lot of school work and i'm about to have another class that's starting next week so i wont be playing until December probably. Just thought i'd give you guys a heads up. How's the game going? Anything different from the beta worth noting?

Also banned the dude posting the gold for sale, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://ffxiv-meeting.darkbb.com
Steel

Hey guys, just a heads up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, just a heads up.   Hey guys, just a heads up. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:08 am

I see. I was starting to wonder where you had disappeared to, Garg. The game is going good so far aside from some annoyances with glitches and inconveniences FFXIV has. Hopefully the majority of the problems will be fixed by the time you start playing. The main release basically had nothing different from the beta besides less UI lag; there's some there, which is unfortunate, but I have hope it'll be fixed. And good, that stupid RMT was a bastard for posting that nonsense on this site.

Also, I say you change the name of the site. In fact, I want it changed this instant!
Back to top Go down

Hey guys, just a heads up.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hello Everyone! :: Random, not game related stuff.-
Jump to: