Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What city should we start in?

Go down 
+2
kamyar
Steel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Steel

What city should we start in? Empty
PostSubject: What city should we start in?   What city should we start in? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:03 pm

Hey guys, I was wondering if we should start in a city we all agree on. I know we all started in Gridania for the open beta, but after playing through the newbie area I have become annoyed with the layout of it. I was playing in Ul'dah with another character and realized that I tend to like open newbie areas instead of confined ones. I like Limsa Lominsa's newbie area the most out of the three that I've played in, but I hate Limsa Lominsa's town layout. So, right now I'm leaning toward Ul'dah in the commercial release.

I'd like to see what everyone else thinks about this; so please, post your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
kamyar

PostSubject: Re: What city should we start in?   What city should we start in? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:18 pm

well pick one steel i trust you judgment
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What city should we start in?   What city should we start in? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:46 pm

i shall follow steel on this one. let us know what you decide and i'll be there. (benefit of giridania/limsa is that they are on the far sides, with uldah in the middle so easier to swing and get all 3 points. just pointing this out.)

maybe having the guild lists in each town would help make a decision? cus i know giridania has no pug/mrd guild.
Back to top Go down
http://cgim.dbq.edu/students/dfeather/website/index.html
Pharuan

PostSubject: Re: What city should we start in?   What city should we start in? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:38 pm

i like the forest city but i only got to play the beta for like 10 mins Fuck you SE! anywayz make a choice i need to know! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gargemel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What city should we start in?   What city should we start in? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:46 pm

I enjoyed ul'dah the most myself. The storyline was more interesting too. My main hate for Limsa was forcin myself to try and read that insane pirate talk from the npcs.
Back to top Go down
https://ffxiv-meeting.darkbb.com
kamyar

PostSubject: Re: What city should we start in?   What city should we start in? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:27 pm

dude me and steel are on right now sign on
Back to top Go down
Gargemel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What city should we start in?   What city should we start in? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:42 pm

I havnt bought it yet. I do plan to but I currently don't have the time to devote to playing it right now so no sense in paying a bill when I can't even play.
Back to top Go down
https://ffxiv-meeting.darkbb.com
Beramode

PostSubject: Re: What city should we start in?   What city should we start in? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:29 pm

Get your booty on ASAP, Garg. We had fun last night Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What city should we start in?   What city should we start in? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What city should we start in?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hello Everyone! :: Get to know everyone here!-
Jump to: