Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

devil may cry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kamyar

devil may cry Empty
PostSubject: devil may cry   devil may cry Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:31 am

so watched the trailer for the new devil may cry game(love the whole series) and its a apparently a reboot. They changed Dante's whole look and it looks dumb, but this isn't even what bothered me. It was the fact before i could watch the trailer i had to sit thru an advertisement for some game. To recap, they put an advertisement on an advertisement. Honestly is that necessary
Back to top Go down
Steel

devil may cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: devil may cry   devil may cry Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:29 am

Lol, most definitely not. I saw the trailer for the reboot of Devil May Cry and became angry at what was done with the character. However, I found out later that it was made as an origins story for Dante. Makes sense seeing as how the new Dante looks like some skinny, punk kid. At least the action still looks cool. I'll have to wait and see how the final product turns out for me to make decide whether this was a good or bad idea for the series.
Back to top Go down
kamyar

devil may cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: devil may cry   devil may cry Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:48 pm

yeah game play will probably be alright its just this dude, really don't wanna call him dante, looks like a cutter. If i don't pause and come back to the game, he's gonna be dead in a pool of his own blood and slash marks on his wrist, gonna have to unequip him of everything dangerous so he don't cut himself, but will have to wait til final product
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

devil may cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: devil may cry   devil may cry Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:35 pm

funny part i literally just read an article about this exact topic before i read it here. and idk it could be good no i haven't seen the video but i'm not a huge DMC fan anyhow i'd rather watch em then play em. but here's the article anyhow http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/103576-Devil-May-Cry-Creator-Misses-Dante
Back to top Go down
http://cgim.dbq.edu/students/dfeather/website/index.html
Sponsored content

devil may cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: devil may cry   devil may cry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

devil may cry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hello Everyone! :: Random, not game related stuff.-
Jump to: