Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Linkshell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kamyar

The Linkshell Empty
PostSubject: The Linkshell   The Linkshell Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:06 pm

With the absence of Steelius and Sanguinarius i am planing on making another LS with the hopes of retiring that LS once either of those two return. It is my hope to promote some LS members to leaders, whom i feel has deserved this. I Hope no one mind me doing so. I plan on giving leadership back once either of the 2 return since i am probably not the perfect Candidate for this and actively know so. I have a LS called "Band of the White Hawk" which i made months ago. Other Choices that would be considered are "BigPimpn" or the one Az created. Suggestions are welcomed
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

The Linkshell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Linkshell   The Linkshell Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:15 pm

why can't i be "figurehead" leader? lol idc the only real negative i can see to this is they may misconstrue what your doing (which to me makes sense) as stealing ls but as our leaders are currently gone i'm okay with it.
Back to top Go down
http://cgim.dbq.edu/students/dfeather/website/index.html
kamyar

The Linkshell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Linkshell   The Linkshell Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:05 pm

I plan to return it too either of the two when they return thou
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

The Linkshell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Linkshell   The Linkshell Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:07 pm

u saying i wouldn't? i'm insulted...
Back to top Go down
http://cgim.dbq.edu/students/dfeather/website/index.html
Sponsored content

The Linkshell Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Linkshell   The Linkshell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Linkshell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hello Everyone! :: In game discussion.-
Jump to: