Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

racial slur

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kamyar

racial slur Empty
PostSubject: racial slur   racial slur Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:44 am

steel get aim or i will drop a slur in this topic everyday starting with "PORCH MONKEY"
Back to top Go down
kamyar

racial slur Empty
PostSubject: Re: racial slur   racial slur Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:30 am

prawns
Back to top Go down
kamyar

racial slur Empty
PostSubject: Re: racial slur   racial slur Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:55 am

pixie, a slur for elves, damn it steel answer me
Back to top Go down
kamyar

racial slur Empty
PostSubject: Re: racial slur   racial slur Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:05 pm

Mudblood
Back to top Go down
Steel

racial slur Empty
PostSubject: Re: racial slur   racial slur Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:42 pm

All right, I'm here. I apologize for not being on as of late or in the past month. I've been busy, but I will have time to sign on and do stuff with everyone starting later this week. Also, had I not just recently watched District 9 I would have no idea what a praun/prawn would be referring to. Nice work, Kam.
Back to top Go down
kamyar

racial slur Empty
PostSubject: Re: racial slur   racial slur Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:50 pm

hazzah
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

racial slur Empty
PostSubject: Re: racial slur   racial slur Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:54 am

oh kam gets a response from the elusive steel but i gets nothing... nothing!! lol
Back to top Go down
http://cgim.dbq.edu/students/dfeather/website/index.html
Black(Chrono)
Admin

racial slur Empty
PostSubject: Re: racial slur   racial slur Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:02 am

hey steel me and kam roughly play from 10-2 at night. 11:30-2 if i have to work til 11 tho. just letting you know.
Back to top Go down
kamyar

racial slur Empty
PostSubject: Re: racial slur   racial slur Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:39 pm

been over a week man, game is really empty with out ya man
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

racial slur Empty
PostSubject: Re: racial slur   racial slur Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:12 am

i even got a new guy in the ls he's a friend and he's pretty cool... we needs our ls back T.T
Back to top Go down
Steel

racial slur Empty
PostSubject: Re: racial slur   racial slur Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:06 am

I must apologize again, guys. I'm sorry I didn't answer your e-mail, Black and I'm sorry I haven't been on when I said I would. I have been going through some problems right now. Everything should be resolved in another one-to-two weeks. I've been wanting to check out the game with you guys ever since the December update. I hope everything is well with all of you and the game is getting better. I'll see you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
kamyar

racial slur Empty
PostSubject: Re: racial slur   racial slur Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:44 pm

np steel, dude i hope everything is ok, and take your time we just messing with u
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

racial slur Empty
PostSubject: Re: racial slur   racial slur Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:10 pm

well we messing with you but we do still miss you lol.
Back to top Go down
kamyar

racial slur Empty
PostSubject: Re: racial slur   racial slur Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:09 am

hey steel, do you have an idea of when you are returning, we miss ya and also understand that you have priorities, also what rank was your lancer at my pugilist is above 20 and so is chrono's mrd. asking so we can have something ready to party with u when u get back man. well hope to see ya soon (and maybe the other IUSs)
Back to top Go down
Steel

racial slur Empty
PostSubject: Re: racial slur   racial slur Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:53 pm

Hello, Kam. I would like to think I'd be back around mid-February. I'm reluctant to give an actual date because of how my supposed past returns didn't happen. My LNC was at rank 20 I believe.
Back to top Go down
kamyar

racial slur Empty
PostSubject: Re: racial slur   racial slur Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:51 pm

OK man look forward to seeing ya on, and dude i don't wanna sound like i am rushing u OK
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

racial slur Empty
PostSubject: Re: racial slur   racial slur Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:08 am

yea your lnc was rank 20 (don't ask me how i know i just do lol) and yes we do miss you steel. btw have you been keeping up with the latest news about ffxiv?
Back to top Go down
Steel

racial slur Empty
PostSubject: Re: racial slur   racial slur Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:39 pm

I understand, Kam. I know you're not rushing me and thanks for thinking about me.

I have not kept up with the latest happenings in FFXIV, Black. What can you tell me?
Back to top Go down
Black(Chrono)
Admin

racial slur Empty
PostSubject: Re: racial slur   racial slur Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:27 pm

they updated the sp system so it works alot better as in stronger mobs give you rewards for being stronger. added a headgear toggle a /clock feature. really they made it faster to level and reduced alot more lag. also they announced they gonna do 2 patches now (not updates) a month. we just had one the 2nd and so i think in about 2 weeks or so we'll get the other. also they thinking about changing class names to old class names you know whm blm pld etc. and more class uniqueness so we're not all the same except with shield/stick/axe ya know. there's alot more check out the lodestone i'm only giving the brief tidbits here.

can't wait for ya to get back on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kamyar

racial slur Empty
PostSubject: Re: racial slur   racial slur Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:58 am

yo we have a surprise for u when u get back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

racial slur Empty
PostSubject: Re: racial slur   racial slur Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

racial slur
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hello Everyone! :: Random, not game related stuff.-
Jump to: